db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl <thomas.vand...@tewisoft.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r477358 - /db/torque/generator/trunk/build-gump.xml
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 07:26:32 GMT
Thomas Fischer wrote:

> If gump is content with our changes, I'll try what happens if I revert
> back the above commit. I consider it a hack, your solution is much cleaner.

Well, hack or not. I consider some build settings stored in some
repository far from the project a hack. The whole gump stuff would be
easier to understand if the configuration was kept with the project.

Gump was complaining about a JCS classpath issue recently in
Turbine-Fulcrum-Cache. I was not able to duplicate the build environment
of gump, so I still don't know what is going on. IMHO this causes more
headache than it solves.

Bye, Thomas.