db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl <thomas.vand...@tewisoft.de>
Subject Re: Some stuff for 3.3-RC1 or not?
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 07:19:23 GMT
Greg Monroe wrote:
> I've got some finished stuff and some stuff on the
> almost done list that may or may not be wanted in RC1.
> I know we're down to the wire on this, and wanted to
> see what folks thought about adding these to RC1 or
> doing it later (RC2?).

The 3.3-RC1 is due later this week. I would definitely not add changes
to the code until then. The RC-cycle ist supposed to be fixing bugs that
arise during testing of the release candidates. We will need to continue
releasing RCs as long as changes are made.

+1 on adding the Derby fixes *after* RC1
-1 on adding the test-schema-fixes before 3.3-final
+0 on adding the sub-package stuff

Bye, Thomas.