db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject CfV: Start release cycle of new Torque version?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 20:40:13 GMT
Hi folks,

I guess it is time for a new Torque release.

A lot of things have been done, features added, bugs and annoyances
fixed. The list is long and I think that cutting a new release is justified.

I volunteer as a release manager. I've never done this before so bear
with me if I ask stupid questions during the process.

Note: There have been discussions about what to call the new version so
this is part of the vote. Make sure you mark the right field.

Now, shall we start the release cycle for a new Torque version?

[ ] +1 Yes, Torque 3.3-rc1 should be released soon (in this month)
[ ] +1 Yes, Torque 3.2.1-rc1 should be released soon (in this month)
[ ] 0  I do not care
[ ] -1 No

Voting is subject to the rules described in
http://db.apache.org/decisions.html.

The deadline is Wed 15 Nov 2006, 12:00 CET

Note that the PMC has the final word on whether the release is published
or not.

Bye, Thomas