db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Joe Carter" <joe.car...@excite.com>
Subject Re: Torque 4.0 plan
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 23:14:00 GMT
Personally I'd just have the singleton and ditch the static wrapper
completely,
however I recognise that having the wrapper would keep is closer to what
exists already, so I'm not overly concerned. A method to get the singleton
would make sense to match the set and would allow you to get an extended
version
of the back-end should that be available.

Thanks

Joe