db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r477358 - /db/torque/generator/trunk/build-gump.xml
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:37:29 GMT

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006, Thomas Vandahl wrote:

> tfischer@apache.org wrote:
>> Log:
>> Trying to help gump to find our license file
>
> Yeah, I already changed the project file in gumps repository. So we will
> never know which one worked... :-)

Ok, I was about to write an astonished email to the gump folks because
gump was looking at the wrong place although the right place was in its
metadata.... Now I know why.

If gump is content with our changes, I'll try what happens if I revert
back the above commit. I consider it a hack, your solution is much
cleaner.

    Thomas