db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Status of the test project
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:20:17 GMT
Ok, I have applied most of the changes in Torque-64 and now the test
project runs through for mysql 5, mysql 4.1 and postgresql. Hsqldb fail on
the escaping test, and oracle and derby run into the same strange error:
     [junit] Cannot delete test data for LargeSelectTest.
     [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Cannot delete test data
for LargeSelectTest.

Firebird fails on the BooleanSelect test.

I'll try to resolve these issues tomorrow evening. Sorry for committing
code which does not run smoothly, I have learned my lesson from it and
will run the test project before committing anything in the future.

     Thomas