db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: New Torque Add-ons SF.Net project
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 23:12:42 GMT
On Wed, 8 Nov 2006, Greg Monroe wrote:

> First, FYI, the http://torque-addons.sf.net/ site has
> been published with the Bewtwixt templates and XML
> Import / Export framework distributions available
> for D/L.  Please kick the tires and let me know if
> anything doesn't work, etc.

I took a few clicks in there and it looks very good. Thanks for all the
work !

> It still needs some text for the "Contributing" page.

Probably you want to write something like "bugfixes plus suggestions for
new addons are welcome, and can be submitted via the issue tracker" and
maybe what you expect of people contributing, in terms of docs, coding
etc ?

       Thomas