db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: CfV: Start release cycle of new Torque version?
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 10:44:03 GMT
Hm,

actually hard to vote on that. I'm definitely +1 on getting a new
release out. Whether it should be 3.2.1 or 3.3 is up to the committers
that have been involved more than me in the last months.

So, enthusiastic +1 on the rc itself, 0 on the naming. :-)

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540 | Apache person

          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."