db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From cedric.bra...@vallourec.fr
Subject torque3.1 and postgresql 7.4.13 and pg74.216.jdbc3.jar
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:57:17 GMT
Hello,

        I use torque3.1 for several java web applications with 1.4.2_2
J2SDK on tomcat 5.0.28, but I must migrate on REDHAT server with
postgresql 7.4.13.
But I have searched the jdbc driver,  I found pg74.216.jdbc3.jar and I use
this drivers and I have this error :

Oct 10, 2006 1:48:04 PM org.apache.torque.oid.IDBroker <init>
WARNING: IDBroker is being used with db 'tqm', which does not support
transactions. IDBroker attempts to use transactions to limit the
possibility of duplicate key generation.  Without transactions, duplicate
key generation is possible if multiple JVMs are used or other means are
used to write to the database.

Have you a solution ?

Best regards