db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Torque 3.2.1 Snapshots
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2006 17:11:56 GMT
Hi all,

we (Apache James Project) started using torque over derby and it seems
that 3.2.1-snapshots would be much better for our usage than 3.2.0
because 3.2.0 has a lot of problems with derby support.

Can you confirm this?

We plan to release our next release (using torque) in 3-6 months: will
3.2.1 final be available in this timeframe?

I see than current torque trunk is based on maven2 and we could build
our own artifacts but I would like to have this artifacts in the apache
snapshot repository: can someone from the torque team deploy a
3.2.1-SNAPSHOT to the snapshot repository? (we need runtime, generator
and also the maven2 plugin).

Stefano