db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Old torque bugs from scarab
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 21:53:49 GMT
FWIW, did a quick look thru the open issues and saw 3 that were either
duplicated or superceeded by Torque-### issues.  So, I added links to
the new issues.  Here's a link to see them:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310542&updated%3Aafter=4%2FOct%2F06&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310542&updated%3Aafter=4%2FOct%2F06&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC>

Is Scarab no longer available?  I wanted to see the extra info there
but could not get into it.

Duke CE Privacy Statement