db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Old torque bugs from scarab
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 21:19:43 GMT
> Jeff turner has imported the old bugs from Scarab into jira, they can be
> found in
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TORQUEOLD <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TORQUEOLD>

> The question si now whether they should be left under a separate key, or
> whether the issues should be bulk moved to the current Torque project.
>
> My personal impression is that many things are still relevant to Torque,
> but most are "things which should be hcanged" and not many explicit bugs.
> So I'm still divided whether we should keep the old issues separate or
> not. Any opinions ?

I noticed that you can vote on the issues.  Could this be used as an
easy way to filter the good from the not so good stuff?  Move popular
items over?

> P.S. I'm away on vacation next week. I'lll look though the remaining
> issues when I'm back.

Slackard... I'm on vacation this week too and I've responded  JOKE!,
had some work commitments this PM that caused me to read my mail..
and get sucked into Torque stuff.

Duke CE Privacy Statement