db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Release planning
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 20:58:10 GMT
> In my personal opinion, it is time that we should start planning a new
> release. My personal opinion is that we should get out a 3.2.1 release
> candidate out soon (after fixing some bugs and adding some enhancements in
> jira, e.g. TORQUE-56 and TORQUE-54), and then start progress towards a 4.0
> release whith major changes (chucking out the village library etc.)
+1

> Any thoughts ?

I was browsing the issues in Jira and noticed that quite a few major one
are actually Village related.  Seems like a "psuedo-component" for Village
might make identifying these much easier.  (so they can be block resolved
with 4.0...lol).

I've been meaning to get back to Torque-50 (Add-on support) and look at
what Thomas suggested (and may have already implimented).  Of course, I'll
sign up for any work needed for Torque-54 - 8)

If there's time, I might take a wack at Torque-27 (DB specific options)
by adding support for a <OPTION key=.. value=> XML element that was
talked about in an dev e-mail thread a while back.  This would require
a change to the DTD to add it, any problems with that?

Let me know if I can help on any other issues, docs, etc.

Greg

Duke CE Privacy Statement