db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Need some more opinions on TORQUE-44
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:07:29 GMT
Well, if nothing major breaks, I think I've got some
extra time.  So, how about the following to resolve this?

I'll re-work the patch to have the old style peer names be
available by setting an optional build property?  So it's
a deprecated method that will eventually be trimmed.

This way everyone wins. ;)

Duke CE Privacy Statement