db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Joe Carter" <joe.car...@excite.com>
Subject Re: Need some more opinions on TORQUE-44
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:27:56 GMT
I've no problem with having the new behaviour in a new major release.
I'd expect to have to refactor to some extent for a new release.
The issue for me was that it was a minor bug fix release.

So I agree with you Thomas.
But if Greg can spare the time, it allows people to use the
new format sooner, which is also fine.

Thanks

Joe