db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Db-torque Wiki] Update of "GettingTorqueToWork" by PeterHamlen
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:46:38 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-torque Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by PeterHamlen:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-torque/GettingTorqueToWork

  ----
- = Received exception inserting new object - "inserting null value in not-null primary key
column"
+ = Received exception inserting new object - "inserting null value in not-null primary key
column" =

  When I tried to create my first Torque project (other than the tutorial), I got a really
wierd error trying to save a new Biller object.  Torque complained that it was trying to insert
a null "biller id" (the primary key for the object) when it ran the insert.