db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From <ambas...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject Torque Issue
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 16:42:00 GMT
Hi,
  I am using torque with weblogic 8.1 and running into a runtime issue
with some of the torque classes.
  The code complies clean but for when I execute the code I get the
following issue.
  Let me know if you need more details

  Below is the exception

<Oct 6, 2006 9:15:52 AM PDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101020>
<[ServletContext(id=801
860,name=private-banking,context-path=/private-banking)] Servlet failed
with Exc
eption
java.util.NoSuchElementException
        at java.util.Vector.firstElement(Vector.java:446)
        at
com.wellsfargo.pcsweb.om.GeographicEntity.getParent(GeographicEntity.
java:210)
        at
com.wellsfargo.pcsweb.om.Pbuser.getCompanyIdAsString(Pbuser.java:376)

        at
com.wellsfargo.pcsweb.controller.EditShawAdvanceTransactionAction.per
form(EditShawAdvanceTransactionAction.java:94)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.processActionPerform(ActionSer
vlet.java:1787)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:158
6)
        at
com.wellsfargo.pcsweb.servlet.SecureActionServlet.process(SecureActio
nServlet.java:86)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:492)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run
(ServletStubImpl.java:1072)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:465)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:348)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispat
cherImpl.java:322)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.processActionForward(ActionSer
vlet.java:1759)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:159
6)
        at
com.wellsfargo.pcsweb.servlet.SecureActionServlet.process(SecureActio
nServlet.java:86)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:492)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run
(ServletStubImpl.java:1072)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:465)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:348)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationActio
n.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6981)
        at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(Authenticate
dSubject.java:321)
        at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:
121)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppSe
rvletContext.java:3892)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestIm
pl.java:2766)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:224)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:183)
Thanks,
 Aditi Ambashta.