db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Release planning
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2006 07:05:46 GMT
In my personal opinion, it is time that we should start planning a new
release. My personal opinion is that we should get out a 3.2.1 release
candidate out soon (after fixing some bugs and adding some enhancements in
jira, e.g. TORQUE-56 and TORQUE-54), and then start progress towards a 4.0
release whith major changes (chucking out the village library etc.)

Any thoughts ?

Thomas V, are you going to be release manager in 3.2.1 ? Of course I'll be
there to help.

This is just a call for opinions. We should have a formal vote once we
have all in svn which we want to be in the release.

    Thomas