db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Plans to add vendor-specific properties?
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:09:48 GMT
After re-reading this, a better variation occured
to me.  Instead of an attribute, add an OPTION
element to each main element (eg, Database, table,
column, et al). This would have a key and value
attribute and could be specified multiple times.

E.g.

<database....>
  <option key="mysql-db-type" value="..." />
  <option key="mssql-collate" value="..." />
  <option key="encoding" value="ISO 8859-1" />
    <option key=... />

This would be more generic and make it easier
to read / parse.

Greg

Duke CE Privacy Statement