db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <h...@synyx.de>
Subject Plans to add vendor-specific properties?
Date Sun, 06 Aug 2006 15:15:05 GMT
Hi all,
I'm wondering if there are any plans to include some vendor specific
properties to Torque?
Currently I'd propably need support for setting the character set and
the storage engine in MySQL for some tables. Though I could modify the
templates for my needs quite easily I'd appreciate a statement if such a
thing would possibly be included in Torque some time. The only similar
reference I found is the next release section in the wiki, which
contains the suggestion to include an encoding attribute to the database
element.

Kind regards
Florian

--