db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Torque XML Schema Definition?
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:23:38 GMT
a) Tom Dudziak of ddlutils (http://db.apache.org/ddlutils/) has created a
kind of "base xsd" in ddlutil's svn
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/ddlutils/trunk/src/schema/database.xsd),
 which is intended for using ddlutils together with a torque schema. It was
an idea that Torque might use ddlutils at some point in the future, so if
there is an xsd, I'd rather have it extend ddlutil's xsd.

b) I am concerned about possible differences between xsd and dtd. My
personal feeling is that we should either have an xsd or a dtd.

        Thomas