db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Thoralf Rickert" <thoralf.rick...@cadooz.de>
Subject AW: Velocity Templates
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:37:53 GMT
> Sorry, I did not read that out of your message.

Yes, you'are right - the "on-the-fly" info is important but not mentioned.

> This would be
> a good feature in my opinion. Regarding the "nothing between
> #if and #else" problem: a line break is not enough ?

If there is something like this:

  public void helloWorld()
  {
    #if($useLog)

    #else
      System.out.println("Hello World called");
    #end
  }

Then it isn't a problem. But without the empty line - it breaks. But I think, it's easy to
test. I think, your test-cases should show every problem and it's very easy to revert to a
working system (just uncomment one line of code).