db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Db-torque Wiki] Update of "stefanoulissi" by stefanoulissi
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 13:41:21 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-torque Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by stefanoulissi:

  Email: [[MailTo(ulissi@hotmail.com)]]
- ...
+ {{Babel-2|en|it-2}}
+ I was born in New Jersey in 1950 and have a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology.  I live
in Bethesda, Maryland and work in a large naval hospital in this city, National Naval Medical
- ----
- CategoryHomepage
+ I am a citizen of both the United States and Italy.  I have built a small house, called
Casale, in [[Valle San Giovanni]], a suburb (frazione) of the city of [[Teramo]] in Italy's
[[Abruzzo]] region.  I return there fairly often for visits.
+ I am working with a kind gentleman from Teramo, Lucio De Marcellis, on Wikipedia articles
for Teramo and its surrounding communes.  Part of this work involves translating information
from Italian to English.
+ I am very interested in the Abruzzo Region of Italy in general and, more particularly, the
province of Teramo.
+ I also enjoy contributing to the [[Wikitravel:User:Ulissi|Wikitravel:Ulissi]] site.
+ My external links include the following:
+ *[http://www.angelfire.com/film/casale Casale in Abruzzo ]
+ *[http://www.angelfire.com/film/ulissi Ulissi Family]
+ *[http://www.vallesangiovanni.com Valle San Giovani]
+ *[http://www.frondarola.com Frondarola]