db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Performance issues when using postgresql-8.1-404.jdbc3.jar
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:10:03 GMT
The torque developers are aware that usage of the village library is
problematic. This specific problem was not known until now, but there are
other well-known problems of using village.
However, removing the dependency of torque on village it is a huge effort,
so village is likely to stay in torque for the next future :-(

    Thomas