db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Where is the Village project
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 06:19:24 GMT
The share.whichever.com site was the original homepage of village. This is
lacking development for some years now, and Henning (who works for
intermeta) has created a branch, which used to be at the url you quoted
below. You could contact Henning at intermeta where it has gone to.

    Thomas

joe.carter@gmail.com schrieb am 05.06.2006 18:53:13:

> PS I've looked via the Maven dependency link
> http://www.softwareforge.de/projects/village
> But that just forwards me to http://www.intermeta.de/home/?&L=1
> which is a generic page for Intermeta. Can't find any source.
> Am I missing something obvious?
>
> Thanks
>
> Joe
>
> On 05/06/06, Joe Carter <joe.carter@excite.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm looking for the Village project but can only find an old site with
> > version 1.5.3 here
> > http://share.whichever.com/index.php?SCREEN=village
> > I'm looking at a problem with prepared statements and Sybase.
> > To fix this requires a modification of the
Connection.prepareStatement()