db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: Torque and Database Ingre
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:58:21 GMT
Scott Eade wrote:
> Thomas Fischer wrote:
>> As far as I know, Torque does not support Ingres. I do not know of
>> any plans to do so.
> A while back I had contact with someone over at CA who was working on
> providing support - I will ping them off list and see if I can
> discover what happened.

A message I sent to the CA contact bounced, but a quick search revealed
this http://www.ingres.com/products/Prod_Download_Torque.html and
http://opensource.ingres.com/projects/ingres/files/z3.ingrestorque

It is most likely the same code - the second link requires that you
login before you can download, the first does not.  Looks like it is was
written for torque 3.1.1

Not sure how this would need to be tweaked to being it up to 3.2.

I know the developer had intended to submit this to as a path to torque
but I am unaware of any reason why this was not done.

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.