db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl <thomas.vand...@tewisoft.de>
Subject Re: Base64 support question
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:59:23 GMT
Greg Monroe wrote:

> Should this library be added?
Rather not, if we can help it. I use sun.misc.BASE64Decoder for my needs.

> Or can we "borrow" (with full accrediation) the Base64 class from
> commons-codex and
> re-packages just this class into a torque package?
-1 on this one.

> Duke CE Privacy Statement
> Please be advised that this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential and are intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient you
may not rely on the contents of this email or any attachments, and we ask that you  please
not read, copy or retransmit this communication, but reply to the sender and destroy the email,
its contents, and all copies thereof immediately.  Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Is it possible to get rid of this?

Bye, Thomas.