db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Torque and Database Ingre
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:38:48 GMT
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, Scott Eade wrote:

If you want to pursue this, please do. I would guess that it is not ASF
policy to include code for which we do not have permission by a copyright
holder to include it, but I may very well be wrong. If we get a CLA from
the author or from Ingres, I'm +1 for including it, but if we do not get
anything, I'm -0.1 (I do not know any Torque developer who would maintain
this code, and we already have to many untested databases).

Also you said it was Torque 3.1 code, so the db.properties need to be
rewritten as a platform class to be included in 3.2