db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Move issues from scarab to jira
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 09:55:09 GMT
Sorry for the delay in answering, I was on vacation the last two weeks.

The Issue  INFRA-761 is not invalidated. I had hoped more people would move
their issues.

I'd suggest to proceed as follows:
I'll republish the Torque site with the issue tracker pointing to jira
instead of scarab.
I'll set the scarab project to readonly.
I'll create a TSV export of all scarab issues which are not migrated
manually and attach them to INFRA-761 (including the closed issues)
and afterwards ask the jira admins to import that list. Attachments will
not be transferred to jira (because the used scarab version does not export
them in TSV), but one can always transfer them manually.

Any objections ?

      Thomas

"Henri Yandell" <flamefew@gmail.com> schrieb am 10.05.2006 01:09:45:

> Does this invalidate the following Jira issue?
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-761
>
> How are things going on this? I'm slowly picking up the Jira admin
> understanding to be able to help with INFRA-761 if you want.
>
> Hen
>
> On 5/4/06, Thomas Fischer <tfischer@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > As you might know, we are in the process of moving the issue tracker to
> > jira, because the infrastructure team would like to close down scarab.
I'd