db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Antwort: Torque plugin for Maven 2
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 14:53:50 GMT
Raphael,

I was looking at it and trying a few things, but as the time I can spend
for Torque at the moment is limited and I am not familiar with the
internals of maven2, this did not come to an end yet. So nothing has
reached the repository yet.

However, if this is ok with you, I'd ask you to give me time till Saturday
this week, and I'll try to come up with a version of the TorqueOmMojo which
I hope can be the basis for further development. Especially, I was trying
to address the problem of compatibility between the ant/maven1 versions and
maven2 versions: For ant/maven1, there is one configuration file with
contains all torque settings, whereas in your draft, the configuration is
split between the pom and the properties file. I have made good progress to
have one single configuration file again.

Of course, you are free to take back your contribution any time you wish.

    Thomas

"Piéroni Raphaël" <raphaelpieroni@gmail.com> schrieb am 03.04.2006
16:32:52: