db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Reworking of runtime database information structure
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 13:35:42 GMT
Sounds good to me.

I think this is out of scope for this phase, but I'll ask anyway...
Does this mean that the Table maps structures can/will be initialized
at once, ala Henning's old patch that was never rolled into the main
line?  I've been meaning to rework that into the current version
to support some import/export code but haven't found the time.

Duke CE Privacy Statement