db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Criteria.setLimit(0)
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006 13:29:04 GMT
You are right, postgresql, oracle and db2 were broken, too. Sorry for
that, I did not realize it because the test did not complain.

I fixed the limit stuff and the test case and ran the test project with
postgresql, it looks fine now. I do not have the possibility to test
against oracle and db2 here, but the sql looks fine to me.

    Thomas