db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Mick Wever <m...@wever.org>
Subject Re: [Result] [Vote] migrate from Scarab to jira
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 14:26:24 GMT
On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 14:21:09 +0100, Thomas Fischer wrote:

> The apache subprojects do not have their own infrastructure, but the apache
> infrastructure team provides and maintains it. I am very grateful for this,
> because it allows me to keep focused on improving Torque. Most members of
> the infrastructure team have been at least reluctant to do anything to
> maintain scarab, let alone to migrate it.

Fair enough.
Has no one offered to host the torque project's tracking system?
(This surprises me, maybe just a lack of cross-posting...)
Would the torque community accept it hosted by someone other than apache?
(For example being hosted at www.solitone.org/scarab/ as a module
along-side scarab? [This would be up to Hussayn to decide...])
Or is this a tied relationship?

mck