db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [Result] [Vote] migrate from Scarab to jira
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 22:28:20 GMT
Projects can define several "components". As far as I know, Bugs can be
assigned to zero, one or several components.

I still have to think about it, but I'd suggest something like
- runtime
- generator
- maven-plugin
- templates
- documentation (including site)

What do you think ?

    Thomas

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006, Greg Monroe wrote:

> Should Jira be set up with components like generator,
> template, runtime, docs?
>
> I'm sitting on the fence on this one because often
> patchs touch on more than one of these categories.
> But having them might make searching for specific
> bugs easier.

communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential and are intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient you
may not rely on the contents of this email or any attachments, and we ask that you  please
not read, copy or retransmit this communication, but reply to the sender and destroy the email,
its contents, and all copies thereof immediately.  Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.