db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Plugin for Maven 2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:30:20 GMT

Hi,

In an ancient time, the Torque project had the plugin available ad the
maven plugin project. But at some point, it was decided that it was easier
to maintain the code at the Torque project, because of the close coupling
between the Torque generator and the plugin. In my opinion, this also holds
for the maven 2 plugin. So I'd rather have the plugin located in
db.apache.org/torque.

If you already have it, just pack it together and create an issue in scarab
and append it. If you modified any files, a diff -u would be nice for
those.

You need not replace mysql by hsqldb, mysql is fine for testing. The Torque
team will use the Torque test project (with its profile selection) for
testing, so if you want to contribute to tests, we'd appreciate it if you'd
use the test project.

I'll have a look at the other goals, but the ones you have are what most
people need.

          Thanks in advance,

              Thomas