db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject Torque dbMaps and MapBuilder question
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:43:46 GMT
I'm starting to design the XML import function (to go with the XML
Export I just added to Scarab).  So, I've been wandering deeply
in the mapping code.  In a scary sort of way, I understand it all..
but there seems to be one piece that I might not understand.

Is it true that the only way DatabaseMaps get TableMaps
added to them is if the code explicitly calls either the
Table specific Peer getMapBuilder() method or the Table
specific MapBuilder.build() methods?

So, this is why getting the DatabaseMap from Torque will not
return all TableMaps when asked?

Sigh, anyone know a way to get a list of all tables in a database
from the TorqueRuntime?

TIA

Greg

Greg Monroe    <Monroe@DukeCE.com>    (919)680-5050