db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Torque tries to get database.dtd over the net if no dtd is specified
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:28:33 GMT
Only issue I can think of is if you're upgrading torque and have a
schema with the old version dtd in the doctype.  Will the change
cause the generator choke on old schema defs?

________________________________

From: Thomas Fischer [mailto:tfischer@apache.org]
Sent: Sat 1/28/2006 10:55 AM
To: torque-dev@db.apache.org
Subject: Torque tries to get database.dtd over the net if no dtd is specified

Is this necessary ?? I would think if no dtd is given, we could use the
one which comes in the generator jar without accessing the net for it.

See the DTDResolver.resolveEntity() code.

Please make yourself heard if you find a reason for the current behaviour.
I'm going to change it if I hear nothing.

        Thomas