db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Piéroni Raphaël <raphaelpier...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin for Maven 2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:04:15 GMT
where is that contribution should be : db.apache.org/torque or
mojo.codehaus.org/torque-plugin ?

The later is the easier for me as i alrady have commit access.

I will also replace mysql by hsqldb for testing before sending the code.

i currently have only these goals : om, sql, datadtd, datasql, datadump,
jdbc and insertsql.

i never have used the other, and ask myself or their usefullness.

Regards,

Raphaël