db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <tomAtLi...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: JDBC Task
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 07:49:25 GMT
MyISAM tables don't hold any information about foreign keys so torque
can not fetch them from the DB I guess. You need to use InnoDB when
creating your database, that's the only table-type in mysql which can
deal with Foreign Key constrainst.

Maybe the fk information is also maintained for MyISAM tables in 5.0's
InformationSchema but I don't know for sure.

Tom