db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl <thomas.vand...@tewisoft.de>
Subject Re: proposal for reorganizing the Torque site
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:05:36 GMT
Thomas Fischer wrote:
> Do you think that the old versions are hurting anyone ? I agree that in
> most cases, they are of less use than the new docs, but maybe someone
> got used to it, or wants to look up an old feature...
>
> It requires no work at all keeping the old versions.
>
> Do you still think they should be removed ?

My suggestion came from what I feel if I come across a web site like
this: "If they were confident that the new version works, they wouldn't
keep the old one. So let's stick to the old one. It is probably more
stable and I don't want to mess with their bugs..."

I just didn't want to confuse the users.

Bye, Thomas