db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Torque ignoring setLimit(0)?
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:03:18 GMT
Trying to clean some old messages from my mailbox...

The behavior described below is defined in LimitHelper.buildLimit() for
databases with native limit support. For databases without limit support,
Village throws an Exception. I am not totally sure, but the behaviour
might have changed between 3.1.1 and 3.2, as then the whole limit code was
rewritten.

I would guess it is ok to change this, but I am not totally sure. The only
people affected will be those who explicitly set the limit to 0 and then
get all data. Any objections if I change the behavior for databases with
native limit support ?

     Thomas

/**
  * To limit the number of rows to return.  <code>-1</code> means return all
  * rows.
  */
private int limit = -1;