db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: proposal for reorganizing the Torque site
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:49:22 GMT
Thanks a lot. It is fixed now in svn.

    Thomas

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Greg Monroe wrote:

> Great new site look.  Much more information with less
> searching.  Thanks for doing this (and making it a
> good community effort).
>
> One minor errata - In the main Generator page, where
> you talk about ant.. the command line references
> should be:
>
>    ant -f build-torque.xml
>
> Greg

communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential and are intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient you
may not rely on the contents of this email or any attachments, and we ask that you  please
not read, copy or retransmit this communication, but reply to the sender and destroy the email,
its contents, and all copies thereof immediately.  Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.