db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject AW: Torque with Java5 features
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 20:17:43 GMT
Hi Thoralf,

I have tested the patch, and removed a few bugs from the beans part, but
it looks good. I need to set the right configuration defaults and write up
some documentation, though.

Would you mind to sign a cla and fax it to the ASF office ? see

    Thanks a lot,

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005, Thoralf Rickert wrote:

> Okay, now I've 'cheated' the OM templates in Torque 3.2 to enable Java5 features. I've
tested the Peer and Object generation. Everything else is untested (Managers and Beans) but
implemented as good as possible. The templates are currently Java5 enabled. You have to UNSET
the "enableJava5Features" variable. This makes it possible to define a configuration key and
make the variable visible, when the configuration file this says. So I didn't change the Torque
Source code (that's maybe you task).