db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Status : Reorganisation of the site
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 20:24:14 GMT
Hi,

I have completed the first part of the site organisation (i.e. checked in
the stuff from the proposal). Sorry for the commit spam.

The suggestions from you are not yet contained. (Committing took longer
than I expected, as always). I will try to build in your suggestions in
the next few days.

In order not to surprise anybody, I have listed the steps which might be
not be obvious below.

- moved list of developers and contributors from common/project.xml to
site/project.xml. The list of developers and contributors should be in the
main site, and it is impractical to have them in two places.

- moved and merged all changes.xml from the subproject to the site. Reason
is that often changes affect more than one component, so it is not
practical to have more than one list of changes.

- created a new component for the tutorial.

- created a new component for the versioned docs which can not be
attributed to a single Torque component(generator, runtime...)

If you disagree with any step I have taken, please make yourself heard.

   Thomas