db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test of Managers
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 18:10:59 GMT
Thomas Fischer wrote:
> If you only have one test profile (perhaps with small variations) to test
> against, you can create an extra subdirectory in the profiles directory
> (like henning has), put your personal profile there and commit this.

Problem is, I need useManagers to be set in project.properties or the
test will not pass, not even compile. The test will also fail if there
is no "torque.manager.useCache = true" in Torque.properties (after all,
this is what the test is about). That means if I commit DataTest as I
have it now, it will neither compile nor run with another profile.

Can I exclude special tests from running, using some maven magic, for
example?

Bye, Thomas.