db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject [Result] [Vote] Release Torque 3.2-RC3 as Torque 3.2
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 18:47:13 GMT
Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that the vote to release Torque 3.2-rc3 as 3.2
has passed unanimously. Thank you all for your participation.

The following votes were recorded:

Henning Schmiedehausen (pmc member)      +1
Scott Eade (pmc member)                  +1
Jean T. Anderson (pmc member)            +1
Thomas Fischer (pmc member)              +1
Thomas Vandahl (committer)               +1
Patrick Carl                             +1
vido@ldh.org                             +1
Trevor Miller                            +1
Martin Goulet                            +1
Greg Monroe                              +1

I will copy the RC tag to the release tag today, but I will not have time
to push out the release this weekend, so expect it at the soonest at the
middle of next week (this delay seems appropriate to me after RC'ing for
half a year :-) ).

   Thomas