db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: TRQS91: Order by fields can not be null
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:56:10 GMT

Hi,

The SQL to build selects is in Torque. Village only handles the records
which are returned by the query and should not omit any records.
Look in the generated doSelect method and in SQLBuilder class in the Torque
runtime.

But first of all, I would look in the torque debug log, get the query from
there. Perhaps one can see the problem already from the generated sql.

If you found out what is problematic, please add a comment to the issue.

    Thomas