db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: TRQS321: Criteria Serialization
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 02:14:25 GMT
Thomas,

I have sorted this out here - I'm just in the process of tidying up the
code.  Given the nature of the problem I am quite surprised that the
commented test case actually passes for you.

As we are in the throws of voting on an RC with a view to releasing RSN
I will post a patch rather than committing the changes.  Given that
Criteria is actually quite broken and that we haven't yet cut rc3 you
could slip this in if you want to.  I will leave the call to you since
you are managing the release.

Scott

--
Scott Eade