db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Clean up (i.e. remove) maven test plugin and runtimetest
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:38:57 GMT

before the test project (see http://db.apache.org/torque/tests.html)
became the (or, at least, my) favourite way to test the functionality of
Torque, there was also a way of doing this by the runtime test in the
runtime package. On the way to the test project, I also made an attempt to
do the testing by an extra maven plugin, see e.g.

Both possiblilites still exist in svn, but are obsolete in my eyes as the
functionality is now provided by the test project.

I would propose to clean up a bit and remove the runtime test and the
maven test plugin from svn. Are there any objections ?