db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Torque and Spring integration
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:16:24 GMT
Hi,

Sorry I did not respond to your first message, but I was quite busy at
work and doing the 3.2 release for Torque.

I do not have sufficient knowledge (i.e. basically no knowledge) about
spring to judge whether the integration is complete, but the API you
describe below does look reasonable to me. Sorry I do not have the time
and energy to delve further into your work.

Please feel free to advertise your integration also at the Torque users
list. Thinking about it, we should add a link at the Torque home page,
too. Keep nagging me about this if I forget it.

     Thomas